Acrylic on Canvas
Marriage of Krishna and Rukmani
Princess Rukmini is the secret lover of Krishna. Rukmani travels to Krishna’s palace in Dwaraka to be wed to the blue Lord.
This painting illustrates the happy marriage ceremony of the Hindu god Krishna to his beloved princess Rukmini. The painting will bring luck, fortune, and prosperity into your life and home.
FREE SHIPPING. Price inclusive of taxes.
Size in inches
- This painting will be painted by the Original Artist after you place your order.
- 100% hand painted
- When the paintings are painted by the artist, they may vary slightly in brush details due to the nature of being hand painted. They may vary slightly from the photos of the painting shown here.
- This product will be shipped Unframed. It will arrive rolled in a dent-resistant tube. Rolled works can be easily stretched and framed by a local framer upon arrival
- Shipping time will slightly vary depending on your location
- Prices are inclusive of applicable taxes and Shipping charges
- No printing or digital imaging techniques are used.
- This painting is eligible for Custom Orders of any size and specification.
Click on 'CUSTOM' from the top menu and send us your requirement.
An Ethnik Homes associate will get in-touch with you.