Acrylic on Canvas
Shakuntala in the forest
In the epic Mahabharata, Shakuntala is the wife of King Dushyanta and the mother of Emperor Bharata.
The painting illustrates Shakuntala, who is lost in thoughts of her lover King Dushyant. She is surrounded by the natural beauty of the forest with the sweet fragrance of the flowers and the soothing babbling sounds of nature. The beautiful painting creates a peaceful and serene surrounding that bring peace to the mind and soul.
FREE SHIPPING. Price inclusive of taxes.
Size in inches
- This painting will be painted by the Original Artist after you place your order.
- 100% hand painted
- When the paintings are painted by the artist, they may vary slightly in brush details due to the nature of being hand painted. They may vary slightly from the photos of the painting shown here.
- This product will be shipped Unframed. It will arrive rolled in a dent-resistant tube. Rolled works can be easily stretched and framed by a local framer upon arrival
- Shipping time will slightly vary depending on your location
- Prices are inclusive of applicable taxes and Shipping charges
- No printing or digital imaging techniques are used.
- This painting is eligible for Custom Orders of any size and specification.
Click on 'CUSTOM' from the top menu and send us your requirement.
An Ethnik Homes associate will get in-touch with you.