Acrylic on Canvas
Goddess White Tara, a female Buddha and meditational deity, is arguably the most popular goddess in the Buddhist pantheon. She is known as the goddess of Universal Compassion who represents virtuous and enlightened activity. Her compassion for living beings, her desire to save them from suffering, is said to be even stronger than a mother's love for her children.
White Tara is believed to help beings with long-term achievement and spiritual accomplishments. Her white color indicates purity but also indicates that she is truthful, complete and undifferentiated. Her body is seen by the practitioner as being as dazzling white as a thousand autumn moons. She has a third eye on her forehead, symbolizing her direct vision of the unity of ultimate reality simultaneous with her two eyes seeing the dualistic relative world of beings. She has extra eyes on her palms symbolize her generosity accompanied by perfect wisdom. White Tara is called goddess of peace, prosperity, strength, health, and longevity.
FREE SHIPPING. Price inclusive of taxes.
Size in inches
- This painting will be painted by the Original Artist after you place your order.
- 100% hand painted
- When the paintings are painted by the artist, they may vary slightly in brush details due to the nature of being hand painted. They may vary slightly from the photos of the painting shown here.
- This product will be shipped Unframed. It will arrive rolled in a dent-resistant tube. Rolled works can be easily stretched and framed by a local framer upon arrival
- Shipping time will slightly vary depending on your location
- Prices are inclusive of applicable taxes and Shipping charges
- No printing or digital imaging techniques are used.
- This painting is eligible for Custom Orders of any size and specification.
Click on 'CUSTOM' from the top menu and send us your requirement.
An Ethnik Homes associate will get in-touch with you.