Acrylic on Canvas
Youthful Krishna stealing butter with friends
Youthful Krishna, the eternal ruler of hearts, steels butter from the neighbourhood along with his friends. This act in Krishna Leela means Krishna stole hearts that were as pure and soft as butter. Just the way butter is white; our hearts need to be spotless. One mustn’t nurse anger, pride, greed, envy, hatred and ego in the heart.
Transform your house into a home with Lord Krishna painting as it imparts peace and serenity to your mind and soul.
FREE SHIPPING. Price inclusive of taxes.
Size in inches
- This painting will be painted by the Original Artist after you place your order.
- 100% hand painted
- When the paintings are painted by the artist, they may vary slightly in brush details due to the nature of being hand painted. They may vary slightly from the photos of the painting shown here.
- This product will be shipped Unframed. It will arrive rolled in a dent-resistant tube. Rolled works can be easily stretched and framed by a local framer upon arrival
- Shipping time will slightly vary depending on your location
- Prices are inclusive of applicable taxes and Shipping charges
- No printing or digital imaging techniques are used.
- This painting is eligible for Custom Orders of any size and specification.
Click on 'CUSTOM' from the top menu and send us your requirement.
An Ethnik Homes associate will get in-touch with you.